Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birfday!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After I yelled "Happy Birthday" and all this other crap into the phone-not knowing I called the wrong number.. *Second times the charm*, I got in touch with her. I could've just tweeted or texted, but a call fit the occasion. I talk to Danielle like never, but nonetheless, briefly speaking with her for a few minutes reminded me of how much my nigga she is. ha... Like I all the way fuck with her. PLUS I just found out she did one of the same things for her bday-I did for mine, which concludes more to the 'my nigga' point.

But yeah, her and I knew we were gonna super fall off being at different schools and shit, but Danielle is a cool ass chick and a good friend of mine. So I hope we can change the fate of that.. word.. So shoutouts to DPiddy; send her a happy bday tweet @dspratts1


..

No comments:

Post a Comment