Sunday, December 19, 2010

I just want to say---some people have really strong passions about particular kinds of art that can get under their skin-- such as music, photography, paintings, whatever. Well I have a really strong passion for good film productions.

Of course I want you to watch all of it, but to get the point across, watch .53 to 1:35 AND 2:18 to 4:05 ..... I know it will look sound/look really cheesy but forealz though. I didn't think this shit happened until it happened to me. Cause I was so personally wrapped up/excited for Black Swan, this describes the same type of reaction I got. I hope everyone can passionately experience something like this. I know I sound full of shit. weak. lame. --whatever




"I underwent the profoundest experience of ecstasy I had ever encountered. I had obtained that supreme degree of sensibility where the divine intimations of art merged with the passionate sensuality of emotion"


..

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten that way over some music...instrumentals mainly. Sometimes they're just so beautiful and passionate. And lyrics that just come out...sometimes they aren't even intelligible but you can understand and feel it all. I hope I used that word right lol. If not...it's like hearing someone speaking in tongues and actually understanding in a way.

    ReplyDelete