Friday, December 10, 2010

LOL.

Instead of looking at this the controversial wicked witch of the east side way every news team ever is going to... I mean shit, I called this bluff months ago. Who didn't see this coming.
I still fuck with Miley Cyrus, and in all honesty, I think I can fuck with her more--she just got sreet cred, I guess lol... says the girl who doesn't smoke. But Team Miley in this hoe.



haha Bitch was tripping hardddd ha; she seems fun to party with (again, says the girl who doesn't smoke). However, shoutouts to the shebitch who recorded this, first of all..
but I wonder how this video got out? Like out of conspiracy or leakage or whahhh? I also am curious in knowing how many endorsements she's about to lose, if any. hmm

ha, it's like 'the happenings of a teeange lifestyle' Joker came and took America's White Knight/Angel and proved that he can make her bad.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment