Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We're a little bit past Christmas, I know.
Come the 26th of December, you must tear down everything christmas related.
But 1) this picture was too cute. and 2) I didn't tell y'all what I got. . .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I gottt...

The only thing I asked for --> A Rented Cello and Cello lessons. I used to play back in the gap and I miss that shit.

A beach cruiser bike

Perfume.

Victoria Secret. <--- My mom got me some weakass underwear so I've since then went back to exchange it for some sexy shit. ha, not for any particular reason of course -_-

I also got some pajama pants, loose cash, and a nice jacket.

...yeap.


..

1 comment:

  1. you have to elaborate of the pj pants... that was hilarious! Classic big sister moment for me!!

    ReplyDelete