Monday, January 24, 2011

Dangggg, so let me explain:

Friday was dead as fuck. That pretty much wraps up the day time. That night I went to see True Grit at the movies. It wasn't bad at all. I get a phone call from my friend Elias (who also checks out a lot of films) as I'm driving home. We've been meaning to see Blue Valentine so we decided to catch a showing in Plano. I want to cover what I thought about this movie in a separate post, but long story short I ended up crying my dick off-awkwardly; I knew I would.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got back pretty late and had work in the morning so I went ahead and hit the hay. Work was a drag but it was all good. I met my new mucho Boss and she looks and acts like homegirl who coined the phrase va-jay-jay on Grey's Anatomy. When I'm driving home from work, I get a call from Blue who asks if I want to go to Sound Check and meet up with Erika and shit. I agree. I head to his place then we head out soon after. Hours past and we're Adikt for the Meet and Greet. It's funny cause we looked soO important to by-standers the way we came in the back with the crew and got sectioned off in this VIPish area ha.. Here's a picture of Chuck English's ass ha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We went to eat afterwards. Sushi, which never fills up anybody. We head to Candice's and Maggie's place for a few shots before the show. I hate going out in public/meeting new people/or making first impressions when I'm under the influence, but I was pretty tipsy for the first half of the show. but when that buzz dropped, it put me on my ass by the time the Cool Kids came on. How do you start falling asleep standing up? ha. It became a bore, truthfully.

Again, we got back pretty late.. close to 2:30/3am perhaps and we were leaving at goddamn 6:30 in the morning for Houston. I woke up at 5:30am which is incredible to me--I don't know the last time I woke up that early. Anywho. We're finally all collected-except Blue who had to work. we cut out for H-town.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday was long as fuck, but that was expected. We left right when it was over but we stretched out the ride home with a bit of bullshitting ha. Candice put both me and Maggie on Buc-ees--the Gas Station of all Gas stations. Buc-ees is live. Did a lot of reckless shopping for the fuck of it--I even got this souvenir
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yeap... Got back pretty late as usual and crashed at my sisters in Dallas. Yeah.. word up. This weekend was a blast though.

That's why I was busy

..

1 comment: