Thursday, January 27, 2011

Carmen

The L Word is/was the best television series ever... and a huge part of that was phenomenal screen writers, directors, and ACTRESSES. I mean every single person portrayed their character so strong and vividly. It's raw fucking talent. ...I have ALWAYS been a fan of Sarah Shahi. Broke my heart when she left the show lol.. And then it broke my heart even more when I kept seeing her in these weakass mediocre abc series or as some tits and ass vixen extra in a movie. She deserves real roles. That's why I was so excited to see that she'll be the leading lady in her new show "Fairly Legal". I'm not crazy for the actual show of course, but glad she's getting bigger gigs. Hopefully soon she can start doing some serious films. The L Word will always be her best performance/biggest opportunity though.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Side Note-- She used to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader!! which means she used to come inside the gym I used to work at cause it's right next to the practice center. a whole bunch of players and cheerleaders would come through for one thing or another. Cool that she used to be all up in my neighborhood!!....le sigh)


..

No comments:

Post a Comment