Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The whole thing about keeping your dignity is a thing of the past. I'm fucking up. Met this guy very briefly at SXSW last year. He had a small performance, and though I couldn't make out exactly what he was saying, It sounded good. I complemented him and asked for his mixtape (which I still have) He thanked me and started the whole where's your boyfriend bla blah talk. See, I found out he was from Chicago so already-plausibility was shot. Nothing was gonna happen, but dammit we could've been texting buddies and I could've started building my connects up in Chicago = life of a bopper...Nowadays, he's looking like he's on the come-up. Video's pretty nice. Naked hoes and shit.

That's like the third or forth time that's happened. Lik (Pac Div) --Legacy (New Boyz)


Rockie Fresh - "A.C. Green" Official Video from Davy Greenberg for Elephilms on Vimeo.


2011, I'm handed out numbers.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment