Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reefer.

All me life (Irish voice) I've been surrounded by reefer. As we all have been.
When I found my sisters little stash in her drawer. When I got offered by random guys when I used to skate. When 1 by 1 I slowly, but eventually, would lose all my friends to reefer smoking. It got to the point where my friends would most definitely hide it from me.. One time I went to a party and when I walked in I heard someone yell upstairs, "Hey Morgans here, shit"
... I frowned upon it for a very long time. I don't know, I guess I listened in the assemblies and talks in elementary/middle school. Senior year, I realized that motherfuckers -such as very close friends of mine-are going to smoke all day, everyday, regardless of what I think soO I got accustomed to it real quick. Plus, that year I made party brownies for the first time so I'm also guilty of experiencing with THC.

Feel like I've been around it more than other people have. Like I've been peer-pressured more than others too. I've had offers to smoke with family. dear friends/cool as fuck friends. celebrities. (I like to brag about how Currensy offered me to smoke with him few years ago.. especially cause he's one of the main influencers these days) The answer was No. I like answering, "No, I don't smoke" cause a lot of people can't. I'm the last of a dying breed.
BUT I did decide I would start if the occasion was big enough or something right?.. well I've decided that to be SXSW. I'm meeting up with Brill and Saundra later and I've arranged to be smoked out by them. So no I don't smoke, but not for long. I know once my cherry's popped-I might be doing this much more often-hopefully not.

You know... I just want to say for what it's worth that I'm doing this shit on my clock and when I'm ready.. not for hype or because my friends really want me to. Not because of the JETS/TAYLOR GANG movement or whatever trending hip hop circle. Not to look cool, Although that might be an added bonus.


To anyone who does not engage in reefer smoking, my hats off to you. I have a fuckload of respect.

yeap...

LUV.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment