Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10:09pm

Hey, I'm going to say this--and not on some pity shit. Not on some flatter me with complements or send me a huge response telling me to stfu and about how "I know I'm pretty, but pretty isn't enough; I need to be perfect" (which has happened before). I'm saying this cause I'm a realist, and if anyone, I'm real to myself.

I am ugly as fuck. and I can admit that. I mean, cool I have my days. If I wear my hair this certain way or even the way I dress can emphasize... but when you round up or down.. when you look at what you're left with...

It's a point of realization. And I hate it, but I'm content.


..

7 comments:

  1. It bugs me that you don’t know how gorgeous you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys but I promise I'm not reaching for complements. I'm pretty stubborn with my conscious; my mind is made up. until I physically change. It's all good though, no worries. just patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you aren't but that doesn't eliminate any dorkyness lol. I'm sure we all go through this...Lord knows I do and I'm freakin gorgeous...lol naw but it's a natural feeling and I understand. You'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand your sentiments, but I wholeheartedly agree. You're one of the most naturally cute girls I've ever met. But seeing as how I'm a stubborn person, I know that although the compliment is appreciated, you're stuck in your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, you funnybunny. One of the hottest guys i've met asked about you the first time he saw you!! Hush it, Morgan. You're gorgeous and behind all your stubborn "i dont care what you say"s, you know it and i dont have to tell you that,.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really surprised the amount of feedback I'm getting on here.. text.. other networks. I have some really generously sweet friends. I'm appreciative.

    Mind you that you see what I want you to see though

    and Maddie, that dude was probably drunk ha

    ReplyDelete