Sunday, April 24, 2011

9:59am

The biggest church day of them all, today is Easter Sunday. I'm in Alexandria, Louisiana so I can be with my Grandma for this weekend. At this time in my life, today's festivities don't mean much to me, but Grandma gets what Grandma wants.

This morning, I'm going to Church. I reckon it's been some time in 2009 since I've last been (besides Funeral services that quickly become all Jesus talk). Plusss, I got the worst sleep ever last night; I'm very unrested and cranky. It's going to be a goddamn exorcism during service. Hopefully I won't startle the people sitting around me if perhaps I start to smoke or suddenly twist my head around my neck. I'm sure my family is already expecting that. It being Easter Sunday and all, I fear I might not make it if church lasts longer than 2 hours. One will know if I survive if I return to blog some more tonight. We're getting on the road after this so it will probably be late this afternoon.

Gods Speed

..

No comments:

Post a Comment