Thursday, May 26, 2011

2:44am // You know why today was real awesome?

I woke up and went to a doctor's appointment. Haven't been in awhile. I had awkward sex talk and got my first pap smear. Dude squeezing up on me boobies and fingering out my plumbing while some nurse watched. It was brutally uncomfortable, but in a fuck it sense; first time I'd be getting play in a long time, pfft

But afterwards, I took a cat nap then went to go hoop. Nice little hooping session.
Then as I was leaving, got a call from Khelsea and the next thing I know, we're (Jasmine included) headed to Rudy's Chicken, Downtown.

Get back with enough time to change again and head to Arlington for a UNKO meeting. Traffic was real smooth there, which never happens. Meeting went great and turned into a kickback session discussing shoes and watching the Mavs. Speaking of that, THE MAVS WON. And even though I don't much give a fuck? I love basketball and I was born and raised in Dallas fucking Tejas.

Left Arlington with enough time to pick up my frans again and go see Hangover 2. Pretty good, and despite this fat mexican fuck rocking my chair back and forth the whole time, it was enjoyable.

Now I'm home and dog tired. All-in-all, a pretty good day.


..

No comments:

Post a Comment