Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's kind of a funny story

Actually, really embarrassing. lol. and personal. But one I'm willing to share.

So long story short: I'm ass naked laying down on the doctor's chair thing. I just got me tits checked and he asked me to put my hands up/back, so by now I've put them behind my head (As if life was great). my feet are propped up seperated-like in the movies when people give birth. I'm analyzing the specks in the ceiling squares thinking this is happening right now. My doctors trying to talk me through this Pap Smear-really as a distraction. This is when the embarrassing part happened:

There's a pause in conversation and I fucking quivered, NOT queefed, laying down. lol. I mean that my body shuttered for a split second. I was hoping it wasn't even noticeable but both my doctor and nurse looked up at me with concern. Doc poked his head up and asked if he hurt me. I responded calmly, "No, that's just... unnatural..."

The doctor and nurse looked at each other real quickly before he proceeded. a w k w a r d.


If you haven't caught my drift or see what's funny,
They thought I found pleasure from him basically fingering/inserting things in me. That I'm so, or so not sexual that even a stranger's touch gets me off. That is not the case lol. It was my bodies natural reaction, I was tense! lol, not hormonal... smh


Anyway, I told Khelsea and she died laughing. It's pretty funny when you think about it.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment