Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the thing: This movie's practically flawless.. but this couple just doesn't settle for me, unfortunately. Okay, some wild crazy goofball of a chick dates some creepy timid virginal acting guy; opposites attract, whatever. I guess really, my problem's with the casting of this couple. Jim Carrey has fucked himself with a dildo made of all the silly movies he's starred in prior to this serious role. Because of that, I cannot take him seriously. Had they substituted Jim Carrey for another actor, I probably wouldn't have anything to say.. but that's not the case.

Okay, here. Jim Carrey was considered for the male lead of 500 Days of Summer. That should of made you lean away from your computer, disgruntled. That's because we don't see him in that light, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt --if not anyone else, did/would've done such a significantly better job than him.
I'm just talkin'

..

No comments:

Post a Comment