Monday, June 20, 2011

UNKO Series 4 Look Book

Let me start off with Saturday. Saturday, we all got together for some good ol' fashion Chinese Sweat Shop action. We began to tag&bag the next series of Unkommon Kolor tee shirts, and let me tell you: it's long lasting work.

During this process, we-rather abruptly-decided (by we, I mean they) that we should shoot the look book the very next morning at 6:30-foward, so we can beat the unbearable heat. I was very discouraged with the decision because though we had one model, I had the most perfect girl and boy lined up to shoot that just weren't going to be able to drop everything and come at 6:30am on Father's Day, to a location 30 minutes away. Plus we had no kind of rehersal or fitting--we were basically going to wing it.

BUT the shoot came out really well. All of our ideas incorporated into one made an incredible outcome. I found out the night before that we were in fact using an old friend of mine- Jayme (or more popularly known as @The_ELLAVEE) on behalf of the ladies and she was fantastic. Marcus filled in for the Men since we couldn't find a guy to shoot last second, but he was perfect.

I'd like to toot my own horn for styling both Marcus and Jayme (Shoutouts to Blue for styling her last outfit). The outfits pieced together just as I wanted them to, and that makes me happy. There is a fit Marcus wore that I do not want to take responsibility for-cause I don't like it ha-but I'm not trying to blast anyone. Something I realized about myself today is that I'm more of a perfectionist than I thought. The Look Book looks awesome, but not 100% for me. Ahh, well.

And if you see me wearing some of these fits, exactly. yeah. Shit, my clothes/my style... I'll be rocking these same things, don't trip.

But if you haven't already seen it, I'm pleased to show you UNKO's Series 4 Look Book:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PhotobucketImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket

One more thing. I'd like to add that we got some reallyyyy cool pictures with the owner of this motorcycle and I have no clue why Jeremy didn't post them.


TO VIEW THE REST OF THE PICTURES GO TO BLOG.THEUNKO.COM OR HERE!!

Clothes will be available for purchase Wednesday!
..

No comments:

Post a Comment