Monday, August 8, 2011

1:01am

the person i like and why i like them: Answering this is childish and also obvious.
a famous person i’ve been compared to: Janelle Monae and I think I got Charlie Chaplin the other day
-_-
the best thing that has happened to me this week: My party was a pretty good time. This whole weekend
weird things i do when i’m alone: Preform songs in the mirror when I'm getting dressed.
things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look: My teeth are swag. My face is round as fuck.
something i’m currently worrying about: Getting enough hours at work to support my LA trip and my rent
something i do without realizing: flash mobbing
lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood: Got a beach house I could sell you in Idaho
a drunken story: Passing out at 6 in the morning on my back in my friends bathroom.. and her Mom randomly walking in and finding me shortly after.
something I regret: My most recent semester of College. Putting down that 140 for the Vegas Hotel
my longest relationship and who it was with: What constitutes a relationship? Otherwise, zilch.
post a bit of my last IM convo: I don't IM much, but about an hour ago, a generous girl facebook IM'd/messaged me saying I was very bad ass and that we could make-out when I'm ready. true story.
my view on being famous: socially awkward
someone i’d like to be for a day and why: Who does Francisco Lachowski date? Her.
5 things within touching distance: plant, wallet, phone, remote, backpack
story of my first kiss: I was on my back like a slut; I was crushing on him for years. I was 11. I thought we had brown sugar/love and basketball swag.

1 comment:

  1. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpnqirMzEe1qa9vqgo2_250.gif

    ReplyDelete