Thursday, August 25, 2011

This is how I was feeling going out in LA.. at least at Eden


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we went to two places, the first one being some new night club called The Beverly (Claire ended up going to the Kardashian Party with Lauren later) ..Side note: Right when we're about to walk into the club, Dane Cook pops out of nowhere and introduces himself to each of us.

.. The Beverly could be described as this super obnoxious, high-matenience club where A-List celebrities and every beautiful tall lanky white woman/Tall dark and handsome guys with 5 o'clock shadows show up at. Every one is rich and fashionable and arrogant and you walk around like your shit does not stink, what-so-ever. It was so swanky. I think I was one of four black people in the entire building. I didn't mind the place at all, I felt really important being there lol, but my friends wanted to dip into something more hip-hop cultured so that's what we did.

By this time, I've smoked some random guys weed, I'm four shots of Patron in and drunk, but I do remember this:

We're greeted by a driver when leaving the Beverly. Jackie gives him a twenty and he takes us to Eden in his nice black Escalade (or some big car) so we pull up again looking all important and shit. It's routine now to skip lines and not pay for entrance fees.
All kinds of familiar faces once we get inside. The ones I saw were Carmelo and Lala Anthony and Terry Kennedy. Another drink is handed to me and even though I spilled it about 4 times, I drunk that too. I was fucking hammered man.. but I didn't fall, throw-up, or need to be carried.

The rest of the night is bla bla bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment