Wednesday, September 14, 2011

12:22am

a famous person i’ve been compared to
-Janelle Monae

5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
-Don't send me smiley faces
-Don't send your friend to come talk to me
-Don't assume you've got me figured out.
-I don't give a motherfuck what else.

the best thing that has happened to me this week.
-I spoke to my Grandma. Words can't express.

weird things i do when i’m alone.
-Have full conversations with Lucky or Louie (dogs)

how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
-$500 shop. $500 savings. $700 more furniture. $3,300 rent or towards a new car. rest to mom/student loans

things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
-face is a circle. scars like I was raised by wolves. (wolf-pack pride) ..I do like my teeth.

my last night out in detail.
-Jeremy's birthday shindigg. had a few drinks. laughed a lot. Late night.

something that makes me sad when i think about it.
-The unbearable negative atmosphere I'm living in.

something i’ve lied about.
-sex. pfft

something i’m currently worrying about.
-My Father.

something i do without realizing.
-lately I've been playing music 24/7. I realized I was doing this to prove to myself it wasn't as quiet in my town-home as it actually is.

lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
-Refer back to the two songs most recently posted on my blog.

a drunken story.
-Jasmine ripped my thong off of me once

something i regret
-everything ever.

my longest relationship and who it was with.
-Lucky and I've been together for 12 years.

post a picture of myself.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
keep on, creepin' on

No comments:

Post a Comment