Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't know why I haven't thought to do this before

My budget doesn't always allow me to express myself fashionably how I'd like to. Not that I'm really that big of a fashionista, but yeah. These are pulls I'd be wearing, could see myself wearing--or plan to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really want a big ol' gothic-e cross necklace, but I really feel like I'm going to get struck down by lightening/the hand of God because I'm not even that religious to begin with.
The three pebble looking things are 1 ring.. to compliment the necklace. That indian cow looking thing is also a ring. of a donkey. I don't know but I fuck with it.
I would use a motherfucking shoe lace for a belt, doesn't really matter the color.
And If I was about that life of heels all the time, yeah. But we all know I'm not. I would slip on them docs, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment