Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I have several thoughts on this video.

As far as the song goes, I like it a lot... but that's because I can hear Calvin Harris all in this beat. I'm a little upset that Calvin Harris is collabing with Kelis and Rihanna 'cause he's definitely gonna get pushed into mainstream and he was always my little well kept secret (shared with my by Kelsey). I guess you can't be selfish about music, it's bittersweet.


Rihanna on WhoSay

As far as the video goes, we've all seen it a thousand times, this story line. Take Requiem for a Dream and shorten it.. most recently, Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" and Cee-Lo's "No Ones Gonna Love You" video? yeah. But I still like this one. a lot, actually.

Her boyfriend way phoine and I've been saying all along, I would kill for a boyfriend like this, fuck. You know how vastly Rihanna will trend something, I hope that she can trend all guys to start dressing like this, I'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment