Sunday, November 27, 2011

The L Word Reunion 2011

I can barely sit down long enough to write this post 'cause I'm just so excited to watch them. If you know me well, you know that the Showtime Series The L Word is by far my favorite film production ever. Aside from Black Swan. I'm so very appreciative of the writing, directing, and acting of/in this show. It's so awesome to fall in love with each of these characters and how much those characteristics bleed into their actual personality. Hearing most of the cast and producers talk about the series, characters, particular incidents, behind the scenes, and themselves is really fulfilling and the appropriate kind of closure-rather than season 6.

They did this L9, L word ReUnion this month and it was soO hard to find over the Internet (I think it's a DVD special) but someones finally posted it on YouTube. For Those who are interested:



No comments:

Post a Comment