Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Remember, I said I don't blog about shit between other people unless it becomes my business too? Hey young world

I'd like your opinion. I'm going to give you just the breeze of this profound tornado of bullshit. I come home early Sunday evening and two of my nightstands are on my porch. . . That is really the beginning and the end of that story, but I'll continue.

I was in Dallas this past weekend. After being going for about 32 hours, I come home and two pieces of my furniture are on MY porch. At first, I unlocked the door and just kept staring at it. Even after I opened the door I just kept staring at it. I walked inside, spoke to my other roommate, I played with Louie.. and I went upstairs and grabbed my ID. Came back down stairs and just kept building up the frustration as in why the fuck my furniture is outside on the porch right now. like I don't fucking live there. WHY THE FUCK. I am the upmost disrespected. (of course, I put my shit back in our home.)

But let me ask the people--it's more so a challenge. Is there anybody favoring the benefit of the doubt that can provide some quality explanation of why the fuck my furniture being set on the porch is justified? Mind you, they were end tables at the arms of our couches... they weren't cluttering anything and blended well with the living room. Mind you I was gone for less than two days--32 fucking hours--not that time has anything to do with it. Mind you, I pay 645 a month so if I wanted to clutter my fucking living room? I have that option.

One more thing. This is our living room, my furniture included:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now there.

Can anybody think of any plausible explanation on why this happened? The answers no but entertain me. .

3 comments:

  1. It may not look cluttered, but it seems that you may share the same space. I had quite the same problem with my wife, of course since I live her I had to give in but in reality i was saving our relationship. You never know when you are going to die, so make an effort to see and understand other people's point of view. Life is too short to lose friendships over material things, believe me when I say my wife is my best friend for more of her reasons other than mine. Nice blog by the way, I randomly ran into it months ago, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that shit's random as fuck... Why didn't you just ask them?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't ready to speak to her about it for fear I would speak in flames. The conversation was provoked anyways and I'm not trying to hear what anybody has to say if they're telling me to shut the fuck up.

    And yeah, fuck that. Believe me, if anyone, I hold more value to friends than anything else on this earth. literally. The now nonexistent relationship with my former best friend and I is far too complex for me to ever try and explain. But you can take my word that though I've done everything possible in power to preserve it, it's been deteriorating for years. This is bigger than material things, this is internal.

    But what you say is admirable to hear you have a healthy marital relationship. You sound like a good husband/wife.

    ReplyDelete