Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Wish list

It's a little too late for that, but I did one for kicks anyways. a Couple things I would've like to have this christmas--if money wasn't an issue.. just to name a few

Photobucket
Photobucket
Laurel Holloman original piece.. I want the big canvas joint in my life.. tight...



Photobucket
Photobucket
iPhone case since I've already cracked my phone. 89-250$



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
either one of these
Photobucket
115-199$

Photobucket
I know it's cliche.. and I probably won't wear them after I cop like the others, but it would have been nice to scoop these just because. I think I'll just invest later when I get some extra cash.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I think the scarfs like 105$.. not sure the beanies

No comments:

Post a Comment