Monday, December 19, 2011

How did you meet your 3 closest friends?

I have so many different genres of what might be considered as my closest friends... but my top 3 would have to be Edward, Khelsea, and Saundra.

I met Edward in fourth grade. He was the new kid and my teacher selected my hyper ass to show him around and what not. Now that I think about it, I did a really good job of showing him around too. I kept him laughing. I remember he wore these goofy ass spikes in his hair like every other 9 year old boy at the time, and an oversized cowboys jersey. When he smiled/laughed, he showed all his gums. We shared that in common.

I'm trying to think about how me and Khelsea first met and that's a little bit tougher. Khelsea's actually the oldest friend I'm closest to. I just called her and she doesn't remember either.. but I feel like it was probably recess or something in second grade.

Saundra and I met over Myspace. I like to tell people we met through mutual friends 'cause over the internet sounds whack as fuck, but that's not true ha... We had very small talk on Myspace once before. Then we chopped it up again a few months later when we figured out we were both in our first year of school/similar interests--which led to an extravagant friendship via myspace/facebook/skype/and cell phone. We met for the first time in Houston about a month and a half later. I don't know if this is a bitchass thing to say, but I kind of feel like I put Saundra on ...cause when we were first friends, we had like 2 irrelevant ass mutual friends in common. Nowadays, niggas know who the fuck. Not saying I made her cool, just made her known/exposed that shit. There, I said it.


fin

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment