Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Some of the things I got include the iPhone I got last month, shower curtains, and some kind of tool to cut apples. I also collectively got 55$ bucks. I also got a note from my mom and dad... boxed and wrapped for whatever the fuck reasons. It's all good, I wasn't expecting anything to begin with. Even with my ten year old cousin's (the youngest out of us) christmas enthusiasm, it still wasn't enough to fully submerge me in the christmas spirit. Today is December 25th. My grandmother's 94 and I cherish each holiday I can with her, but granted I would not have made this trip if it wasn't for her. I would have much rather spent Christmas with a friend or alone with me dog... With all the bullshit I'm dealing with, it was especially difficult seeing all my family// my cousin's aggressive suggestions for life/school. Niggas questioning me and trying to get me to talk to my sister. Since I'm the next youngest, they think I'm the lost soul with wild piercings, different style, unset job/still trying to finish college. It's partially true but I get over it pretty quickly.

I decided I'll make this play by play of my trip thus far a separate post later on tonight or tomorrow.

Hope everyone's having a delightful day.

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas baby girl, i'm glad you got to see your granny, in the end all that fucking matters is what matters to us.

    as for your sister: me and my brother had the same issue, life will work that out

    as for niggas questioning you: well thats just niggas

    as for school: my best advice, is just finish soon as you can, why you say, cuz you can then decide if you want a settled job or keep bouncing around but you have a degree so they can shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a quality comment. than you, Tex

    ReplyDelete