Saturday, January 28, 2012

dining snap shots

Have a thing for taking pictures of people if we're grabbing a bite.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you can see, all my girl friends aren't too fond of it. Hannah had so many quotables when we got lunch 2 weeks back. I can't remember what she said anymore, but she basically reminded me of a cast member of that religious T.V. show, Touched By An Angel..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And Rj here.. So funny taking this picture because for whatever reasons, I was trying to explain to him the cliche description of a "tumblr girl/guy" (him not being on tumblr/twitter, he wasn't familiar).. I was even pulling up pictures to show him examples and then I realized that HE was in fact, a tumblr guy. I laughed; it really tickled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment