Friday, January 20, 2012

Kendrick Lamar in Dallas last night

Yo, I knew this show was gonna be sick because 1)he always throws down. 2)His last show was the top 3 livest I've been to and I know his following is only getting bigger.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The meet and greet was crazy packed though. I was talking to Sasha and I think the only other artist that pulled out as many people that were there (in Dallas) was Big Sean. It was this room times like 3 or 4.. and Kendrick stayed to meet all of them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then the show? I really don't need to say anything else, do I? Super sick. and it was nice to see my friends from Austin and the TDE camp. Safe travels for the rest of their trips. I really want to catch the Houston show.

No comments:

Post a Comment