Monday, March 26, 2012

Sana Mama

Meet Sana. I'll be doing a series of post on some of my newest good friends and shit, and I'll start with her:

I don't know where the fuck she came from, but I met her at a party during Christmas Break I believe, and we've been friends ever since. It's weird a little cause we're not exactly parallel.. in fact, we differ on A LOT of things. But I consider her a good friend of mine, nonetheless, and hopefully for the long run. I'm thinking she's my UNT best friend. Anywho, I think that today's our first day-in what feels like 2 months- that we haven't spoke/hangout. I'm just waiting for us to get tired of each other so this is good for us, ha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't she just dazzling to look at? One of the reasons I posted this picture is because she avoids taking pictures ALL THE TIME (maybe a quick shot at a party or something).. the fact that she's revealing this much of her face is what I like to call "face cleavage".

She's chill as fuck, y'all go follow her, she hates that shit @ohhayyygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment