Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunday SXSW'12

Photobucket
Started my day off with my nigga C.Stone.. Grillz on Wheelz, it was convenient that we were both in Austin and met up right before each other left.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yee!
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Hilarity
Photobucket
Later, I met up with Blue and we failed to make it to Complete in time.. but we took the liberty in sticker bombing the place. Shoutouts to the Nice Guys too
Photobucket
Me and Blue were straggling downtown.. definitely not ready to leave yet. We split up and I just so happened to run into Promise and Marz as soon as I'm walking up to 7th. Beauty Bar was slowly but surely poppin', and oh how I've missed it. Haven't been to Beauty Bar (in Dallas) since the Summer .. shit wasn't the same without DJ Sober!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got to checkout this different ass band. These tribal niggas have definitely perfected their own sound
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I liked it so much, I bought their album. Which I NEVER do. Check them out
Photobucket
Quick Shoutout to @ChristSteez, y'all really out here; young entrepreneur
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Met Dash amongst other people; everyone was Alley Cat cool.. I had to snap this shot though 'cause he had some pretty interesting tattoos. In fact, I'm currently asking about them now.
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The last shot taken in Austin...the trippy ground under the highway. Me and Bryan headed back to the vehicle so we can make this stretch home

No comments:

Post a Comment