Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thursday Night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photobucket
waiting in the Lobby... #TrayvonMartin
Photobucket
Speaking of profound friendships starting at SXSW, Real Deal P and I met last year and have managed to keep in touch all the while. He was in town for the Dom Show later that night .. I broke him in proper with a traditional Dallas meal
Photobucket
Photobucket
swag
Photobucket
He said he enjoyed his meal. I'm pretty sure he wasn't lying. Triple D Dat
Photobucket
Later that night I got to see 4 different shows! It was like the ghost of SXSW passing through Dallas. I got to peep Nina Sky's reborn cool ass(s). Crowd really wasn't hype for Nina Sky, which was ironic cause the vast majority of people I knew there came to see them. I was fuckin' with it
Photobucket
Then Asher came on sooner than later
Photobucket
Best publicly free show I've ever seen in Dallas
Photobucket
Then shortly after Poly and Dom went on.
Photobucket
Yeee

No comments:

Post a Comment