Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lana Del Rey x ASAP Rocky

I can't think of one thing going wrong with this collaboration. Personally, I'm geeked and super excited. Before I heard the snippet, I knew I would love this song. Even if it sucked, I wouldve loved the song. Listen for yourself



Well, it’s happened. Lana Del Rey and ASAP Rocky are on the same song, and the internet can now explode. Brooklyn production team the KickDrums recruited both controversy-baits for a song called “Ridin’,” which has LDR going full-on Betty Boop and Rocky proclaiming Lana to be his “bitch.” He is dating Iggy Azalea, so maybe he just has a type. The track is set to appear on the KickDrums’ Follow The Leader mixtape, out tomorrow. Listen to a minute-long clip of the track below.

view the source here

No comments:

Post a Comment