Monday, April 30, 2012

Roadtrippin' 4/28 Round Rock to Austin (part1)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 6am Image and video hosting by TinyPic From Nocturnal, Sana's roommates and such had a hotel in Round Rock about an hour away. A handful of people ended up passing though. We had small talk over spilled drinks and recapped over Nocturnal. Photobucket Photobucket 7 in the morning and we're taking shots/drinking. :I Photobucket When I actually did wake up around noon. Every one else was still sleep and I was cold.. so I went outside, grabbed the curb and had a cigarette for all of 60 minutes. just reflecting time per say Photobucket Saundra still had my lighter from forever ago.. cool that i got it back Image and video hosting by TinyPic (I also got my trusty hoody from Saundra-which I left in Houston during New Years. Saundra with the assists to all these Wins) Photobucket After we cleaned up, we headed to Austin... grabbed Sana's friend, Alex, checked out Complete Clothing and got some good Thai food. Photobucket real curious to know what they serve O_o Photobucket Thick ass menu Image and video hosting by TinyPic Thai tea Photobucket me Photobucket scooped up Thomas and headed back to his place. He lives in the most delightful neighborhood and his pad is badass Photobucket checking out the this swag part of town. Thomas says this is all private owned property that just recently opened up to the public for people to create art on. It's a huge wall and what not Photobucket I got Sana these socks cause they reminded me of her too much. Not sure if she really does like them or if she actually will wear them. But she said she did/will. it's all good. Photobucket Thomas also gave me this lighter. Real happy to cop this Mishka one. Photobucket Thomas' Image and video hosting by TinyPic checking out the pad. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic Olivia, Thomas' girlfriend, when she was younger. I love this picture so much 'cause she was really swaggin' what people wear today like 17 years ago lol.. timbs, vintage jean shorts.. button ups and shit Photobucket Photobucket Paintings of them both in their room. swag. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment