Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Today was real random.

Photobucket
Got called out for having my shoes on today.. for the Invisible Children movement TOMS does. yah.
Photobucket
Morgan Gentry
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look back at it. Emilia with datass haha, white girls with datass = ducks :*
Photobucket
Some guy died stirred up scare today at the pool.
Photobucket
Apparently he wasn't responding; I feel like he was just asleep cause eventually I saw him sit up
Photobucket
he had all this and an ambulance though
Photobucket
Hooped later on... Blue and Trey both got Sportscentered by me. Blue (now proclaiming to be "The Blue Mamba") broke out his new Kobe Systems and beat us 3-0 in 25.
Photobucket
Kobe x Jordan x Lebron. ha!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally got some nudes for the new Playgirl segment I'm gonna start doing on my blog ^_*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blue kills that little DJ shit.. quality mixes

No comments:

Post a Comment