Thursday, September 27, 2012

I remember this moment precisely.

Photobucket

In fact, I had planned on writing about it before this picture was even posted. There was a handful of us in the room, and Bleek (Maggie's boyfriend) was being a douche bag to Candice. We were there for hours and And between all of our separate conversations and chitter-chatter, I see Bleek walk over to the bed and initially grab the sides of it. All of his words were very quiet and subtle, if there were any said at all. And I saw him begin to toy politely with her finger tips. I wish I could think of a less cliche word to use than beautiful. Both of them supply the most amount of support for each other, more so than any of us are even capable to. I love both of them a great deal. I love the love they have for each other.

1 comment: