Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How's Candice, you ask?

I speak to a time or two a week but the last time I saw her was 3 weeks ago I think-she was in town for a doctor's appointment. Slumber party:

Candice has a permanent poker face. Always has.. so to the naked eye, she's fine--better than anyone I could imagine who's lost their literal other half. Bitch is frankly strong as fuck, mentally and physically. She's still pretty and pretty dang funny. She's not skinny as fuck from lack of exercise (as I thought she would get). She's eating anything she wants again; her jaws been healed up for at least a month or so now. Her scars are clearing up and T-Minus 10 days until the doctor says she can walk again. Hip-Hip, Hooray!

I ask her all the time if she's crazy yet. I keep my eye out for cute white jackets that have arms easily strapable-if that makes sense. I can see the craziness already kicking in; she does this terrible british impression on cue, and goes along with it for awhile. She was also draws mad eyes The Ring style, on everything and they're actually pretty good. That's all I've concluded so far.

Photobucket Working on a scrapbook with Candice.. appropriately named Book of Soul Photobucket Letter B struggle. We seriously didn't get past the first page of the scrap book--cutting out letters for "Book of Soul"..couldn't get passed B. Sorry, Maggie. Photobucket Candice is secretly the shit at drawing, I think. Photobucket Matter of time Photobucket At first I slapped my palm against my forehead and then shortly after went into the bathroom and started drawing my own. I made mine really realistic haha... It's actually pretty embarrassing. Looks like I'm definitely a gay man's default. Photobucket Photobucket I hope I don't turn all of you off forever with these pictures lol. Photobucket Told young bitch I was going to bring her a fancy cake. Photobucket So fucking gross: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see Candice is doing better. I continue to pray for her recovery physically & emotionally. Each of you is in my prayers - you all have one bad ass angel watching over you.

    ReplyDelete